Wednesday, 27 May 2009

'SAVE FBI RADIO' (Australia) Poster

I used to do quite a few posters and things for my local music scene back in Guernsey and I do all the promotional material for my band My Last Victory but I haven't done any commissioned poster work like this in a while. My friend Matt from Guernsey, who now lives in Australia, asked me to make a poster for his band 11:59.

I jumped at the chance and after a few drafts and works in progress I settled on the design below. I wanted to get the idea of a protest and the importance that sound and music has in communicating with people. I used the megaphone to show how people can broadcast their views like a radio does.

Be sure to check out both of the band links! Both completely different styles of music but hopefully there's something in them for everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment