Monday, 3 August 2009

I need to make an update!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I haven't been working on much recently although I have been thinking hard and stumbling around the internet, reading books and watching films.

Not only has it been rather enjoyable, having the time to indulge in some activities that I wouldn't usually have the time for, it's also become a form of mild research for my summer project '5 words'.


The project was set by WSA for the whole Graphic Arts course to keep their brains ticking over the summer. And, although I haven't started making anything, which I'm actually getting a little frustrated about, the ball is kind of rolling.

I know what you're thinking! Lazy student, doing nothing with his time but browsing the internet and wallowing in his own filth. That part is true (haha) but it's very important for designers to be wary of the things around them and to keep up to date with current affairs and the vast array of work and ideas that are posted of the web every single day! So there! That's my argument. ;)

So, to conclude, I've basically told you some stuff that isn't really that interesting but as a way of keeping me on track I hope to post a few blogs here and there. I'll be tracking my progress on the project be it research, ideas, sketches or photographs it should all be here!

Kirk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment