Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Animation tests and other things.



Something I was working on last night, into the early hours of the morning. I was up till 5am and I have no idea why, it seems I do my best experimenting at night!

I started off from sketches and a few ideas I'd had and used Illustrator and Photoshop to build the images and create the animation. Again, this is all part of my summer project '5 words' and I'm planning on creating a few of these short graphical animations and using them in the final video.

The idea is to build up an array of graphical elements and moving pieces of text to create a sense of a visually overloaded world. That's all I'm telling you at the moment!

Here are some screen grabs just to get an idea of the working process.



No comments:

Post a Comment