Wednesday, 2 December 2009

The studio space

I am a big fan of the studio space we have this year and as usual I'm taking full advantage. There is no way that I could get away with having this much work and this much mess hanging around in my flat so I pretty much go crazy at uni.


You might not be able to see it unless you click on the picture but we have a bit of an anti Robert Pattinson thing on to the left of my space. It's usually occupied by a girl who's obsessed with Twilight so Neil put up this ingenious poster mocking Robert Pattison.


A close up of my wall space. I pin up work and stuff that I like. At the moment I've got a bit of Sagmeister, some Dan Flavin and an Avatar newspaper cut out.



An idea and experimentation for a zine I'm working on with some friends over at:
Sauce Collective


This one you've seen before but I put up on my wall cos I like it.


Me, taking over the studio. The black stuff, the boxes and the messy wall space on the left are all mine and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. might aswell use it, no one else does.
    use it or lose it baby

    ReplyDelete