Monday, 15 March 2010

Today I did this....

Today, Grant helped me put the finishing touches to my D&AD entry for the 'Onedotzero' brief. Grant was my model and doubled up as lighting technician.

As the process required multiple changes between each frame I had took care of everything camera related. I set up the shots, moved the camera and did all the long exposure zooming techniques to achieve the effects in the animation.

Grant was a massive help as some shots called for switching off certain lights to create the detracting light effect towards the end. It made sense for him to be subject of the video and the lighting technician as he was close to the action! Thanks Grant!

Oh yeah, check out Grant's stuff too over at his blog - http://chl0rine.blogspot.com

Working in studio 1


My very rough 'storyboard'!


A still from the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment