Friday, 1 October 2010

Hello again.

Listening to Lostprophets again for the first time too so the title seems relevant!

Been back on the summer project stuff again after almost sorting out where I'm going to be living this year!

Looking at combining a technique I found over the summer with some of the type stuff I've been doing. The plan is to make a couple of posters based around the theme of the Renewable Energy industry and the Energy industry in general. I've learnt a lot of new things and come back to things I already know so it seems relevant right now.

Also having spent a large chunk of the summer working on a campaign for a Renewable Energy company, why stop now? I've lived the last 17 years of my life with my Dad building up his company and I've learnt a lot that I don't think many people my age know, so I've got to get my knowledge and opinions out there!

Enough gabbing. The following image features the 'Hello Hell' type I've posted already but I've been messing around with some transfer techniques, scanned the image in and inverted it to get this rather awesome aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment