Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Manifestations.

Really struggling with our Manifesto project. I mean, I can write about who I want to be, the kind of work I want to do and all that quite easily. The hardest thing for me has been translating that into some kind of imagery/posters. I'm a bit stuck. I don't feel like I've raced off to a great start this year which worries me slightly but then I also have to consider that we're only a week in. Perhaps I'm just a bit rusty. I also moved in to my new house last Wednesday and it's been pretty stressful settling in. I'm hoping that over the next few days I will hit the mark at what I'm used to setting myself.


From my frustrations I just decided to make things. They aren't the best things I've ever done & the 'Tools' poster was just done to get it out there. I don't think it's a particularly ground breaking idea and that style of work isn't really me.

But alas! I've had a tutorial and I think I know where I'm going. Something that suits me way more plus a scale of working that I'm more comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment