Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Multiples for World Book Day

We've been asked (as Sauce Collective) to organise a stall for featuring Graphic Arts students across all 3 years for World Book Day next week.  Students are asked to create 'multiples' such as; books, zines, prints, postcards, greetings cards, that sort of thing. I was thinking of doing a few A5 prints and zines and things to sell on the day. I've included a few images of what I've been working on so far. Not sure if they'll sell but it's cool to experiment and hopefully I can get some feedback from people if all else fails.

Cheers!

































Edit: Just printed some stuff today and they seemed to have come out well. Check em out below. I also printed onto some silver card, which you can't really see, but in the flesh it looks awesome.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me, I've just made something that I can print tommorrow.
    where is the stall going to be?

    ReplyDelete