Friday, 6 May 2011

The Rig!

I've finally got my 3D slider rig sorted after mucking about with DIY solutions for a number of weeks. I wish I'd got this sooner but I have to thank Victoria for suggesting to look online again.

Most of the rigs I had come across were pretty expensive so I was a bit put off but with further research and looking on ebay I found this thing called a 'macro slider' which works a treat! Does the perfect job for what I need. It comes with 2 rulers on each slider too which is perfect. That way I'll no exactly what my interocular distance will be. I'm actually so thrilled to finally have this. I can't wait to get started now!

It was pretty cheap too (about 35 quid) and I got it from a company called 'Suntek'. Check the product out here  if you're interested in buying one!

Pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment