Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Death Metal Zombie Artists

I had some work shown recently at the former home of the 'Centrefold Gallery' in Guernsey. I say former because it no longer exists. However, it was resurrected for one night only because of a terrible curse! The rent! Work was on sale and proceeds went to paying off the debt. I wasn't able to attend but it sounds like everyone had fun. I really wanted to put some new work forward for this but didn't have time so I sent a few of She Haunts The Roads screenprints I had laying about.

2 comments:

  1. How did you come up with such a great title - she haunts the roads? Inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take the credit I'm afraid! ha She Haunts The Roads is the name of my brother's band. I designed the logo typeface and I've made a bunch of prints out of it. I think it's a great name though too.

    ReplyDelete