Thursday, 19 January 2012

Jonny Lives

The Future Shock asked me to do another poster - here it is! I went for a simple, bold typographic approach to put the focus on the intriguing band name. I had this idea that 'Jonny' was supposed be like a famous/legend activist who has gone into hiding and his followers had started a street campaign to people know he was still around. Originally I wanted to strip it back as much as possible to just Jonny Lives and a few bits of information but I was told the ad was going into a mag/local press so it needed to get everything across. I think it's still successful with getting across my original idea but it'd be really cool to just go around and paste up posters with only 'Jonny Lives!' on them to build up some mystery behind the name around the local area.



No comments:

Post a Comment