Saturday, 18 February 2012

Investors Network - Time to make your money grow...

Here it is! The animation I've been making for Investors Network has finally gone online! It's at just over 500 views after less than 24hrs. Would love to see it get more. If you like it then please share it! Oh and watch it in 1080p HD! Bye for now.

P.S. The music is by my good friend Josh Cottam. He's a great composer and I'm looking forward to working with him again in the future. Once he has a website I'll put up a link. He's a real talent.



2 comments:

  1. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.
    Keep working ,great job!

    thanks
    Cash Flow Properties In USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same thoughts contained in this article. It's good to know I'm not the only person who has these views. Great job.

    Investment Properties

    ReplyDelete