Friday, 19 April 2013

London Jazz Festival 2013

 I'm so excited to let you all know that Red have been working on the identity for this years London Jazz Festival. Perhaps my most favourite pitch win ever! It's been a real treat to work on this and I can't wait to start rolling the identity out across posters and brochures. I think it's going to turn out really great, and there's loads of potential for future application. So here it is. The 4 bars represent 4 staves and the 7 colours represent the notes in a scale, the 1st colour being repeated of course for the 8th note, just like an octave!

The incredible Kurt Elling alongside my logo. He gave us an incredible low key performance. It will live long in my memory. Watch this space for more!

Also check out http://www.londonjazzfestival.org.uk for tickets and more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment